***MAIN RESEARCH QUESTION is: How have LGBTQ stereotypes been incorporated into mainstream print advertising?
***MY IDEAS ARE: (please develop these ideas and adds a few more points of stereotypes.)
1.LGBTQ representation involves highly affluent and educated white male and female (mostly male) professionals. Only those coming from White race and upper class are shown.
2. Incomplete families for the case of LGBTQs. Just because the couple involves people of the same sex, most of the ads do not include children implying that the couple cannot make up a complete family. Gay couples are together to have fun and enjoy life without interruption of other people such as children.
3. Nevertheless, most of the ads are very effective in passing their marketing messages across that helps in connecting with LGBTQs.
*** THE AIM of this paper is to examine portrayals of LGBTQ and understand its characteristics and reflection of our society in American consumer brand companies print advertisement. Analyze 5 American consumer brand companies’ print advertisements and answer the following research questions. (Allstate, GAP, Tiffany&Co., Macy’s, Banana republic)
0. Why this research(research question) matters?
1. How media and advertising have reinforced gender roles when they portrait LGBTQ?
2. Detailed definition of the term LGBTQ and its visibility in media/culture (please include these in the introduction)
3. How have LGBTQ stereotypes been incorporated into mainstream print advertising?
4. What is ‘pink dollar?’ (it’s relation with ‘gay spender’ stereotypes)
5. What are the meanings and effects of ‘rainbow’ symbol?
6. What slogans are used and what they promote?
7. How does LGBTQ-friendly advertising reflect our social or cultural norms.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.