For this case review, identify a patient who is undergoing major general surgery (either an open or minimally invasive procedure). Maintain patient confidentiality by assigning a pseudonym and abide by your organisational policy on using patient information. In the introduction, clearly describe the purpose of your paper, and how the paper is to be presented and organised. In the body of the essay, briefly describe the patient’s history to establish the indication/s for surgery. The paper should then continue with an analysis of the patient’s surgical journey from admission to the operating suite (pre-operative phase), the surgery (intraoperative phase) until discharge from PACU (postoperative phase). Analyse the key patient safety and communication and teamwork issues, actual or potential, that arose during the patient’s surgical journey. Support your analysis with current best practice/evidence and published literature. Include a discussion of possible complications in each phase of care.
1. Analyse and apply principles of ethics and law to the perioperative environment.
2. Interpret and apply theories of asepsis, human factors and patient safety related to the perioperative environment.
3. Apply concepts of anatomy and pathophysiology to patient management during preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative phases of general and endoscopic surgery
1. Selects a patient with the required condition (GENERAL SURGERY, MAJOR PROCEDURE) and presents work that demonstrates a high degree of understanding of the subject
2. Demonstrates in-depth analysis of key patient safety issues related to the case and the pre, intra and postoperative nursing care for the patient throughout the paper
3. Supports the discussion using references to evidencebased literature/standards/best practice/ guidelines and makes clear links between theory and practice
4. Writes clearly and fluently in an appropriate academic style. Work is presented in accordance with School for Health Sciences Presentation of Assignments guidelines, using UTAS Harvard Style referencing, page numbers (in footer), and student name (in header).
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.