Now that you have proposed an initial project plan (Small Pain Management Practice in San Diego, CA), wrote your mission statement, completely your SWOT analysis, and organizational structure, you should have a better feel for the types of products and services you will be providing. This might have changed slightly from your original proposal.
Write a TWO page paper about the services of your health care organization. You must answer the following questions in your paper:
1. Based on your market analysis, what type of service are you providing? Will you sell any products? The answer for this needs to be NO
2. What makes your service better or different?
3. Who is the target of your services?
4. Who do you need to have as providers or equipment to deliver this type of service?
5. What might be an area of service you would like to expand to in the future to be more competitive?
*** PLEASE READ ATTACHMENTS FOR PROJECT PLAN AND INFO HERE ****
(MARKET ANALYSIS, SWOT, ETC)
ABOUT THE FACILITY
1. What type of facility will you be working on?
• A small medical practice for a physician group:
Pain Management Solutions
2. Where will it be located? Provide the city and state, and as many other specifics as possible (e.g. in the suburbs, near a hospital, etc.). Why have you chosen this location?
The small medical practice I wish to create will be located in the city of Chula Vista, CA, this city can be found south of the City of San Diego, CA. The area is better known as the South Bay. I selected this location because there are no facilities that are able to offer high quality interventional procedures.
3. Why is this needed in this location? Be specific is it because of access to care, new found need? Who would it affect the most? Why are you passionate about this specific area? List at least three reasons you believe this is needed here.
• The area of Chula Vista, CA has one pain management facility, but is located in the newer Chula Vista, which is 20-30 min distance from the old Chula Vista.
• The current pain management facility located on Chula Vista does not have recognized pain management specialists
• I am passionate about the area of Chula Vista because in the past years I’ve learned from patients their struggle to drive long distances or to find transportation while experiencing pain.
4. What population do you believe you will serve with this facility? Adults, pediatrics, geriatric, or all populations?
The population I will serve with the pain management facility is young adults, adults and geriatric.
5. What services do you plan to offer? Be specific. Consider the patient populations you are want to serve, what are their needs and what is currently available to them? What makes the services you are providing different from other institutions available for patients?
The services I plan to offer are exclusively interventional procedures:
• Translaminar Epidural Steroid Injections • Transforaminal Epidural Injections
• Radio Frequency Ablations • Facet Injections
• Nerve Blocks • Kyphoplasty
• PRP Injections • Bursa Injections
• Spinal Cord Stimulators • Pain Pump Implants
The need and idea for a pain management facility that only offers interventional procedures is based on the fact that many patients have been treating their pain with controlled substances and narcotics prescribed by their primary care physician. With the new regulations implemented by the DEA in regards to prescribing medication, patients are no longer able to receive their refills as they would years ago because they are constantly being monitored. Offering interventional procedures will open the minds of those who believed that medication was the only form of treatment for their pain. The services that will be provided at this practice are different from other pain management facilities because most of them offer only certain interventional procedures along with prescriptions for high-dosages of narcotics which in many cases do not have a “legitimate medical purpose” (DEA, 2017).
DEA (2017). Diversion Control Division. Prescription Requirements. Retrieved from https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/pubs/manuals/pract/section5.htm
6. How large of a facility do you think will be necessary for your business? How many employees?
The pain management facility will initially have 13 employees:
• Physician (Anesthesiologist) • Manager
• Physician Assistant (2) • Billing Department (2)
• Medical Assistant (2) • New Patient Coordinator
• Procedure Technician • Procedure Scheduler
• Front Desk Receptionist • Back Office Assistant
Points Possible: 20
15 points for content which covers all questions asked
5 points for writing mechanics
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.