Adult learning theories, Gen X,Y,Z need for different learning and development methods
In the field of training and development, some experts consider that Generation Y and Z workers learn in different ways than older generations and that this warrants the need for different training and development methods. Using adult learning theories and scholarly articles, examine whether this view is accurate.
• The paper should be neatly presented with a cover sheet attached.
• It should be up to 2000 words in total length (not including references etc). Assignments within + or – 10% of this total will not be penalised.
• The essay must demonstrate the use of at least 8 scholarly references. The textbook does not count as a reference but can be used. Avoid internet references except for those that come from academic databases.
• Referencing is critical. Please use the Harvard system. The words of others must be cited (referenced), as must the ideas of others. A failure to reference may result in a significant grade penalty.
• The format for the essay is to be 1.5 spaced and font size of 12 pt. Please show the word count on the title page of your essay.
• Begin the essay with an Introduction and finish it with a Conclusion. An Introduction presents the context for the information to follow.
• This assignment is due in Week 6. The essay is to be submitted to the Student Office in Building E4B tutorial by 4 pm on Thursday 2nd April 2015. You must put the essay through Turnitin and attach a Turnitin certificate to the essay submitted at the office.
• Late assignments will be penalised at the rate of 20% of available marks for the first 24 hours and 10 marks for any or all of each 24 hours thereafter.
• The individual assignment should have a Cover sheet with student name, student ID number, and tutorial day and time specified (and turnitin certificate, as stated above).
1900-1950 words please
This is worth 20% of my final grade and it’s already late, so my maximum mark is already 16%/20%. This topic has confused my brain so much that I’m asking someone else to do it for me.
Some links that might help you if you want:
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.