Aim of Assessment
The aim of this assessment is to provide you with the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the application of PHC concepts and health promotion practice with
particular reference to the health of Indigenous Australians. The following learning outcomes are targeted:
4. Explain the principles and practices of Primary Health Care (PHC).
5. Explain health promotion as a strategy within a PHC framework.
6. Explain strategies for negotiating collaborative partnerships when working in a PHC setting.
7. Using a PHC framework, identify strategies for working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and their communities, in urban, rural and remote settings
for the improvement of health.
Students will be required to respond to questions relating to the PHC principles and health promotion elements identified in a DVD from a TV program.
In order to complete the assessment you will:
– View the TV program a few times so that you can become familiar with the content.
– Reflect on the content and identify ways in which the principles of PHC and Health Promotion (HP) are demonstrated.
– Review on-line learning materials. Reflect on what you have been taught about the health of Aboriginal Australians and factors influencing their health.
– Read and watch the additional learning materials and do some searches yourself for background material about PHC, HP and Aboriginal health, as well as other programs
aimed at improving the social determinants of health for Aborigines.
• This short answer paper has a word limit of 750 words (maximum)
• Additional to the written component, a health promotion poster will also be submitted
• The poster does not contribute to the word limit
• A DVD concerning Australian Indigenous health issues will be used as a trigger for students to respond to 5 questions relating to the PHC principles and health
promotion elements identified in the DVD
• Answers to questions 1-4 will have a maximum word limit that will total 750 words. Word limit for each question will be identified on vUWS with the questions
• The fifth question will involve preparation of a health promotion poster
• The Marking Criteria and Standards show allocation of marks for each section of the assessment. Note that the assessment will be scored out of a possible 80 marks.
As Assessment 2 is weighted at 40%, your mark will be adjusted accordingly.
• Access to the DVD and assessment questions and detailed assessment instructions
o In the PHC in Action vUWS site, click on the “assessment tab” and then open “Assessment 2: written assessment” Resources
i. Examples may be available on the vUWS site.
ii. There are a number of textbooks and resources available through the UWS Library that may assist you. Please refer to the unit’s vUWS site for specific unit
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.