Question:Analysis of the history class in china — using cognitive frameworks to evaluate history teaching
Attention MUST use these 3 theories:intergrated framework,SOLO taxonomy, Mzrzano’s taxonomy
Following an assignment preparation seminar the assignment title is negotiated individually so that it is closely related to and appropriate foryour professional context and/or personal development.
The assignment topic will be negotiated with the module leader. The topic you choose should demonstrate that:
• you have understood the module content
• you can apply the content
• you have critically appraised relevant literature, including relevant and up-to- date research literature and journal articles
You should relate your assignment to a phase of education and a country with which you are familiar.
To help you to begin to plan an outline for the module assignment:
Decide the context for your research e.g. your postgraduate programme at Leicester University; a secondary Science classroom in Saudi Arabia.; an early years setting in Norway; an undergraduate degree programme in Hong Kong etc. Provide an overview of this context and a summary of the main content, focus or argument for your assignment e.g. ‘Philosophy for Children: creating a Community of Inquiry in for eight year olds with challenging behaviours in Manchester’.
‘Developing Creativity: challenges for initial teacher education in Vietnam’
‘Analysis of my developing critical thinking skills in my postgraduate studies; using the Moseley at al. Integrated Framework’
Some reading tasks to help you write the literature review section
1. Read Trickey and Topping philosophy for Children: a systematic review research Papers in Education 19, 2 2004, pp 365-380
Write a one paragraph summary to contain: one quote that you feel you might use in your assignment, with appropriate references; two of the key arguments the authors are making.
2. Begin to search the literature for relevant journal papers and other useful texts. You may wish to begin with the following journals:
Learning and Instruction
Research Papers in Education
High Ability Studies
Thinking Skills and Creativity
Teaching in Higher Education
Search the journals and find three relevant papers that you will use in the literature review for your assignment. Note how the literature review is written in each of those papers, how the authors compare and contrast the papers they are reviewing, and how they use references to support their arguments.
3. Use the summary proforma* to capture key information from the papers you have selected.
4. Note any related key references related to your topic in the bibliographies of those key papers.
5. Use endnote to collect key bibliographic information.
Some ideas for ways to approach the introduction, conclusion, literature review and referencing aspects of your assignment. Don’t forget that there are also resources to help with assignment preparation on the HASS Graduate Skills Enhancement Programme Community blackboard site. Please read the edition of Learning and Teaching Update on this blackboard siteto see examples of short and very focused papers on assessment for learning. There is an example of a case study write up. Paul Black and David Leat’s excellent position papers on assessment are also excellent examples of how to present an argument.
Writing a good introduction
your introduction should
• set out the aims of the assignment
• identify the main question or issue and introduce and define the key words and terms
• highlight major debates that lie ‘behind’ the question
• signpost the stages of the content or the argument
• be between 5% and 10% of the total word count
• compare–how one author parallels another
• contrast–how one author’s view differs from another
• provide examples -how one author offers an example of a concept present in the other
• demonstrate impact -how particular approaches have contributed to significant outcomes e.g. in students’ learning, in learner engagement, in teacher engagement, in curriculum reform, etc
In preparation for writing the literature review section
• Select a passage that statean author’s position on thinking skills; work with a partner dealing with a different author, and determine the relationship between the two
• write a paragraph exploring the connection between two writers
• share these connections with your writing partner
Using borrowed material
Your assignment should focus on your own unique argument about a subject. Therefore, use direct quotation only when
•the quotation cannot be paraphrased without distortion or loss of meaning;
•the quotation represents and emphasizes the view of an important expert;
•the words themselves are at issue in your interpretation;
•the language is unusually vivid, bold, or inventive.
Use extended direct quotations (indented quotations of four or more lines) sparingly. Instead, incorporate brief quotation into your text, and use paraphrasing and summary.
Writing a good conclusion
Your conclusion should
• summarise the key elements of your argument clearly and concisely
• demonstrate how you’ve answered the question (align this with the introduction andassignment title)
• reflect critically on the personal/professional learning you have achieved by writing the assignment e.g. what might you do differently in the future as a result of the new knowledge, insights or understandings you have gained
• consider whether suggestions or recommendations could be made for your specific context e.g. for improving your own metacognition and approach to problem solving, for the development of teacher training, for improved classroom strategies, for curriculum development, resource implications etc
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.