Analytical Writing (parts of a whole)English 1301
The objective of this assignment is to identify and describe the parts that make up the whole. You should construct an analysis of a subject from any area of your academic life, preferably from your major. Choose a complex subject that you would like to look at in depth and about which you think you have insights to offer. In writing, analyze the topic you selected by breaking down its components, describing and explaining what they are and how they function, outlining how each piece works in conjunction with the others, and offering insights into the subject. For example, a business major might write about customer driven marketing or using technology to manage information, a biology major might write about meiosis or light reactions, or a political science major might write about bureaucracies or a particular judicial system.
Though the primary purposes of the paper are to analyze and inform, you should use synthesis to achieve these purposes. It is expected that you will use many source texts to explain your topic and that you will synthesize and interpret the information you find in source texts as they relate to this topic. Remember, there is no synthesis if you are not drawing from multiple sources.
As with all of the essays in this course, this essay is not about your position, but instead should remain focused on informing the reader and demonstrating a deeper understanding of your topic by closely looking at the pieces that constitute the whole.
In Writing Project #4, your process should look something like:
• Focus on a complex, academic subject
• Conduct library research to find multiple books
• Identify a topic that can be analyzed as parts to whole
• Identify the most useful details and relevant information related to your research that can be drawn from the source texts
• Provide a thorough explanation of important parts and how they relate to one another (Keep the writing focused on how the parts relate to the whole)
• Find more sources as needed, at this stage, articles may be more appropriate than books
Your essay should include the following parts:
• Introduction: this is where you explain why it is important to understand this complex issue in more detail and foreshadow the parts you will discuss.
• Body: In the body paragraphs, you may accomplish a strong analysis in a number of ways. First, you should define the pieces/subcomponents of the whole well. Second, you may need to describe how each individual piece is important in isolation, as well as how it is important in relation to other pieces, and finally how the piece/subcomponent is important in relation to the whole. In the body paragraphs you may also wish to use compare and contrast and cause/effect to show the inter-workings of your topic
• Conclusion: this is where you round up your essay. Be sure to recapitulate your thesis and return to the importance of a deeper understanding of your topic.
Length: seven to nine typed double-spaced pages.
Draft due: Tuesday 11/18 at 10:30 am
Final due: Tuesday 12/2 at 10:30 am
Points toward final grade: This essay is worth 275 points toward your final grade.
Self-evaluation: When you submit your final draft, a homework or classroom assignment will be presented asking you to reflect on the process of writing this paper. This assignment will involve a 150-225 word response to a specific set of questions.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.