Animals helping humans in the healing process
ANIMALS HELPING HUMANS IN THE HEALING PROCESS
• 1 Marcus, Dawn A.; Bernstein, Cheryl D.; Constantin, Janet M.; Kunkel, Frank A.; Breuer, Paula; Hanlon, Raymond B.; Pain Medicine, 2012 Jan; 13 (1): 45-57.
• 2,,Rossetti, Jeanette; King, Camille; Journal of Psychosocial Nursing & Mental Health Services, 2010 Nov; 48 (11): 44-8.
• 3,, Engelman, Suzanne R.; Omega: Journal of Death & Dying, 2013; 67 (1/2): 63-7. (journal article – research) ISSN:
TEXT BOOK; Kearney-Nunnery, R. (2012). Advancing your career: Concepts of professional nursing. Philadelphia: F. A. Davis, 2012. ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-2806-9
Read the articles and your text book keeping in mind the various sections of the paper: introduction, review of literature, pros and cons, ethical implications, legal implications, and impact on professional nursing practice.
1. As you take notes, identify and credit each reference you will use in your paper. What this means is each article listed in your reference list must be identified within the context of your paper by a proper citation.
2. After you have read the articles and text book, define your position on the issue; that is, a pro or con stance. Explain why you adopted this stance. This will become the introduction to your paper.
3. Next, assemble your three article reviews into a cohesive summary. Summarize each article, and include the pros and cons of the topic as presented in each article. Include the text book as well in your summary. This review of the literature section will become the body of your paper.
1. USING TEXT BOOK
Identify existing or potential legal implications pertinent to the topic. Then describe the legal concepts or theories that affect this issue as it is related to nursing practice. Be sure to cite your references.
2. Additionally, identify any potential ethical implications pertinent to the topic. Summarize and describe the ethical concepts or theories that affect this issue as well.
A few reminders:
• The Legal Implications and Ethical Implications should be written as two separate sections; one section for legal implications and one section for ethical implications.
• If you reference legal or ethical issues or theories in your paper, be sure to include a proper citation and reference.
WRITE IMPACT STATEMENT
Summarize how the literature you have reviewed impacts the growth of nursing through the area of evidence based practice, research, leadership, teaching and/or theory development. This will become the summary of your paper.
Submit the summary in one Word document using the Open button below.
4. The Impact Statement becomes the final section of for your paper.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.