Architecture Theory Final Paper
This paper is about an architectural convention that we had to choose, i choose to do mine on PLAN
This paper is based on two other paper written previously below i will write my professors feedback on it. i will also be attaching the paper for your help.
The fist research paper was good no comments as it was just a paper where i had to find quotes and reference.
The second papers comment was
“text and the research are all over the map! i have no real clue that you are engaging the idea of the plan or understanding the dept of the reference you are using. this makes no sense.
she recommended to use the “ching book” asked for chronological definition, plan definition narrow down the resources to 2-3 books!
she thinks the zaha hadid reference if good
HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR YOU.
The guidelines for the final paper are as follows:
1) The final paper is the written result of the research that you have conducted for Papers 1 and 2. It is one long essay describing the architectural element, the ways in which that element have been understood conventionally, traditionally or normatively in architecture, the ways that the conventional understanding has changed (or not changed!) in the last 30+ years, and AT LEAST one project for each “side” of the story.
2) The description of the project is not a general description – it is a specific description of the specific element you have chosen!
3) Paper 3 will add in the dimension of theory – that is some human reason WHY this element has changed (or not changed). Is there a shift in human consciousness? Did humans change their basic kinship and social structures? Was there a great economic change? THIS IS THE THEORY PART! It requires outside perspective – ie. an essay on philosophy, sociology, economics (humanism, structuralism, post-structuralism, phenomenology, marxism….) – that is SPECIFICALLY referred to in your text. Describe the essay, discuss the perspective, fit it into the equation of how the element changes (or not).
4) Paper 3 must be at least 1500 words. Write it in Word! Use the Footnote function in the Insert tab.
5) Proper grammar, punctuation, citation ARE A MUST! Your grade will be docked severely if you cannot prove to me that you can write and format a college-level humanities essay in the United States.
6) Include images but please caption them and print them at a legible size.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.