1. Choose 1 hotel in the same location that you want to describe for their marketing plan.
2. Look their target market or segmentation. analyse and describe!
3. After you know what is their target market, you need to look for the marketing strategies that they need to have.(note: just choose the most important that may can support to reach their target market. you cannot just choose and use their current marketing strategies, except that you think their current marketing strategies is correct. so, if you have same marketing strategies as they use, you need to expand more about it, e.g. why is that really important, etc. and proof it !
4. You need to be able to find what their measurable objective, e.g. goal setting, customer tracking, marketing campaign, etc.
5. you need to find and do the cost and profit in that hotel. then, please a simple chart or table to help to describe.note: just an understanding what the cost may involved for their marketing strategies (attract customers) and return of investments. this part is really important!
6. Explain what marketing strategies do they use for tracking customers behavior (track and measure digital campaign and customer behavior)? e.g. if the customers look at the company web page and they leave the page for some reasons, what marketing strategies does the hotel take to minimize those problems?, etc.
7. What marketing strategies does the hotel uses to help the customers to know more about their hotel ? e.g Buzz marketing, email marketing, newsletter, SEO, Pay per click. note: i would like you to capture their marketing strategies and proof it! if you find their email, please capture it, or if you find their newsletter as their marketing strategies, capture it, etc.
8. Be critical and point at the positive thing that you may find in their marketing strategies in their webpages or other articles. explain it and give the reason!
9. When you choose and analyse the marketing strategies, you need to be detail on how do they acquiring, converting, and retaining customers?! note: this part is really important!
10. For the final part, i would like you to reviewing and setting up the evaluation improvement. note: i will upload it my hand book to give you the idea, that located in chapter 10 and i would like you to add figure 10.1 when you are ding this part.
11. after you see my requirements, i i would like recommend you to see data that i uploaded.
12. if that possible, just use the same format as the previous my e-marketing report that i order from you before.
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.