Assignment Title:?Online Brand Marketing plan (Report)
Where to hand in: ?TurnitinUK ONLY
Note: ?This assignment contributes to 50% of the total module mark.
4. Research and assess opportunities for the application of digital marketing and communications practices within specific markets
5. Create detailed, actionable e-marketing plans
6. Identify the information, systems and process requirements for successful integrated, customer-focused e-marketing management
7. Apply quantitative techniques to analyse marketing data
Identification of group and individual components:
The assignment is to be completed individually by each student.
DETAILS OF ASSIGNMENT
For the purposes of this assignment outline and detail an online marketing plan for an organisation based on the scenario below.
Based on your analysis of the scenario you will need to do the following:
• Clearly define the marketing environment for the organisation.
• Using an environmental framework Identify in depth areas of opportunity and weakness and use these to formulate the objectives of your marketing plan. You must use only two of the following frameworks: Porters, SWOT, PEST
• Detail your strategy and how you intend to implement it. You will need to consider the following:
o The niche and target market strategy
o The positioning and differentiation strategy
o The domain name
o SEO strategy with detailed costs, and the amounts of clicks that you can buy on a monthly forecast.
• You will be expected to implement your ideas and therefore you will be required to develop a fully functioning website prototype which includes as a minimum 5 pages. You will need to include a wire frame and a navigational outline to show that the necessary information and planning process has taken place.
• As part of this implementation detail your social media strategy, this will need to include an email newsletter.
• Identify your measurement strategy, what are the key metrics you will use to help you identify your success rate in meeting your objectives. You will need to develop a measurement strategy based on defined online metrics and analytical criteria.
• Reflect on the information and process developments. Carefully consider, style, layout and appropriate e-marketing activities that were integral during the implementation phase.
Reflect on the decisions you have made and the ideas you propose and give full justification.
This is an individual written assignment. 3000 words maximum.
Assignment Scenario – “The Book Club”
You are a Digital Marketing consultant who has been approached by a small family run Book shop business known as “The Book Club” who are based in Huddersfield. They are a small organisation whose primary business revolves around publishing and retailing. They sell Books and normal hardcover/paperback books, and they publish science fiction and fantasy books only. Over the last few years “The Book Club” has struggled in a very competitive market. They have identified that they need to diversify their market and product range but they have no idea on how to accomplish this, should they continue to publish or focus purely on retailing?
Currently they do not have an online presence and no mechanism to engage with their current or past customers. They want you to help remedy this; they envisage that their online presence should be used for acquiring new customers through SEO and retain existing customers via email marketing and social media.
Therefore, your job is to develop an online marketing presence which allows “The Book Club” to compete within the online environment. You will need to write a business case report and create an online presence that allows the “The Book Club” to accomplish their publishing/retailing ambitions.
You must remember that the “The Book Club” has zero experience of the online environment. For this assessment, you will be required to be thorough in your analysis and research and make maximum use of the scenario provided.
You should support your work throughout with evidence from good quality academic (journal articles, textbooks, conference proceedings, etc) and business sources. All material you reference should be cited fully using the standard university style, both within the main body of your report and in a clearly marked References section at the end.
You should ensure that you adhere to the current student regulations regarding assessment (presented in the student handbook), with particular reference to ethical considerations and issues of plagiarism. You will need to hand in your work through TurnitinUK at 23:59pm on the day stated above. It is important that your published URL is pasted on the cover sheet of your work. There is no need for a manual hand in.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.