Assume you are an independent management consultant. You have been asked to write an analytical business report of 1,500 words (see guidelines below for the structure of your business report) on the following case study company:
• Choose one of the following three business and management lecture topics taught in Term 2, and, using this topic, criticallyexamine how the case study company you have chosen can gain and/or increase its competitive advantage in the market.
o The Marketing Mix
o Market Segmentation
o The Product Life Cycle
• You must discuss, analyse, and evaluate the theories and concepts using appropriate academicliterature and examples for the topic you have chosen.
Guideline Structure for Business Report
1. Introduction (Approx. 100 words)
2. Background on the case study selected (Approx. 100 words)
3. Critical analysis of case study: demonstrate how competitive advantage will be gained/increased by focusing on the topic chosen to provide recommendations
(Approx. 800 words)
4. Conclusion & Key Recommendations (Approx. 200 words)
• Your source material should include: academic articles, the business studies textbook, lecture notes and seminar reading material AS WELL AS material from the University library, reputable business publications, and newspaper articles.
• Your introduction and background should explain clearly the case study and topic you have chosen, and what/how you are going to do the assignment. You can also explain briefly, with evidence, why the chosen topic and case study are important/relevant.
• Analysis – this is the largest part of the report and should be treated with importance. Your analysis must be critical and, based on academic articles, consider discussing any present challenges facing the chosen organisation and, with specific references and relevant examples, how your chosen topic can assist the organisation with gaining competitive advantage.
• Conclusion and Key Recommendations – do not introduce new information here. Your conclusion should be based on your discussion and analysis within the previous sections of the report. Recommendations should be clearly itemised and explained as well as clearly related to the analysis and rest of the report.
• Your assignment must have appropriate referencing and a clear and logical structure.
Instructions for Assignment 3
• Assignments are marked in Microsoft Word, so this program should be used for the submission of assignments. You should use a legible font (for example, Arial, Times New Roman or Calibri) and in size 12. Assignments should also be double-spaced (or 1.5) and on A4 paper. All pages should be numbered and all pages should have your student number on them.
• You will need to cite your sources according to a standard academic convention. A reference list of all the references you have used in your assignment should be included at the end of your assignment.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.