Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
TITLE: AUTONOMOUS AGENT SECURITY IN MOBILE AND WIRELESS SENSORS
Objectives or Key Issues
• Mobile and wireless sensors networks
• Application of machine learning and Intrusion detection to mobile and wireless sensor network
• Addressing some of the issues related to low signal strength and attack proximity of mobile sensor networks.
• Privacy and Security in Mobile and Sensor Networks
• Predicting attacks in wireless sensors
• Bayesian learning for classification
• The technology will soon be prevalent in our homes controlling TV, Air condition, smart metering, Smart building.
• Distributed sensing and performance modelling for mobile sensors network.
• Data management techniques for resource-constrained sensor networks, network query processing, network storage management.
• Communication protocols implementation that best suites the sensor networks.
• Algorithms for tracking dynamic mobile sensor users
• Mobile and sensor networks in transit do have limited resource constraints that could make data mining of sensor network difficult.
• Development of efficient algorithms and techniques that can capture, process sensor networks data in real time would be developed.
• Adaptation of sensor networks to real time interference and different modalities.
Please Publications found in the link below are useful.