Biopsychosocial paradigm, PIE Perspective, and Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Theory
You have been asked to speak to an audience on the importance of the social factors affecting one’s experience of life. For this presentation, create an interesting and educational PowerPoint presentation, which contains a critical narrative that integrates aspects of the various theories with your individual sociocultural experiences.
To begin, create a PowerPoint presentation of four to five slides (excluding title and reference slides). Research each theory fully so that you can effectively synthesize information relevant to these topics. Your presentation must include at least three scholarly sources that are cited in APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. For help with finding scholarly resources for your presentation view the tutorial on searching for articles from the Ashford University Library.
Please see the following instructions for creating your content.
• Select one of the following theories as your main focus and use it to compare the other two theories: the biopsychosocial paradigm, person in environment (PIE) perspective, and Bronfenbrenner’s ecological theory.
• Provide a discussion on how the environment impacts humans, including examples of how this theory shows that your environment impacts your life. Please do not include anything you are uncomfortable sharing with your instructor.
• Provide secondary summary slides with descriptions of the other two theories.
• Incorporate appropriate images, tables, graphs, or other visuals as necessary.
Please observe these general guidelines for your visual presentation. This link contains tips for creating effective slide presentations.
• Slides should be sequenced and organized clearly.
• Slides should show a clear and logical progression of ideas.
• Slides should include bullet points or short sentences, not dense paragraphs.
• Slides should include relevant visuals such as images, graphs, tables, data summaries, sound, and/or animation that enhance understanding of concepts, ideas, and relationships.
• Slides should include appropriately formatted APA citations for all information taken from your resources.
• The presentation as a whole should include a consistent theme, format, and font to assist with readability.
Once you have completed your PowerPoint, create a screencast of your presentation using Screencast-O-Matic. Include a title for your presentation in the description box when you publish your screencast. Refer to the Screencast-O-Matic Quick-Start Guide for assistance
Your presentation time has been limited by your host to between three and five minutes, so you will need to incorporate as many characteristics of an effective speaker as you can within this timeframe. These characteristics may include humor, storytelling, facts, pace, and volume. Since there is no video of the presenter (just the presentation itself), you will not have the benefit of body language, so be sure to create a convincing screencast.
Copy and paste the URL link to your screencast into the title page of your PowerPoint presentation and submit your presentation for grading. All sources used within the presentation must be cited properly within the slides and included on the required reference slide, which will be the last slide of the PowerPoint presentation. Due to the time limit of your presentation, you are not required to speak or read through the title or reference slides. However, you must include your reference slide when you submit your PowerPoint presentation.
Creating the Presentation
The PowerPoint presentation:
• Must be four to five slides (excluding title and reference slides).
• Must include a title slide with the following:
o Title of the presentation
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
o URL for your Screenr.com screencast presentation
• Must begin with a content slide that provides a summary of the main theory as it relates to an experience of how environment impacts life. A succinct thesis statement must be present, either in the text on the slide or clearly stated in the speaker’s voice over for the screencast.
• Must include slide(s) of the two perspectives of how environment impacts human beings.
• Must include example(s) of how the social/environmental perspective impacts one’s life, using each of these three perspectives. Use specific life experiences to demonstrate these impacts (e.g., a child with autism and Bronfenbrenner’s ecological theory). Who is affected by this disorder and how? Consider micro, mezzo, and macro levels.
• Must include images and text that tastefully convey the message presented on each slide.
• Must utilize Screenr.com to create a screencast video presentation that presents each slide in more detail.
• Must use at least three scholarly resources.
• Must conform to the screencast time limit of between three and five minutes.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.