Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
– Chose Philip Morris International a company.
– do not copy materials directly as information.
– take an analytical and descriptive approach to the information assimilation in this assignment.
– Which weight more percentage of grade to to write more about it for example which worth 30% and 20% write more on it.
Prepare report IN YOUR OWN WORDS
1. Introduction. Introduce the company. Give a brief history and outline the mission of the organization. Give some information on the current status of the company. Remember: (DO NOT quote website – this part must be completely in your own words). (10%)
2. A) What the Company says about their Ethics. Based on the company website, research and critically analyze the company’s apparent ethical status and commitment towards business ethics as reflected by their website. (For example, does the company have a public statement about ethics or related issues on their website?why) (10%)
B) From the company website explore the company’s ethical responsibility and commitment in the following areas. Paraphrase and explain what the company writes about these areas:
• Marketing (such as Advertising, Customer Care)
• Human Resources (Employee issues such as health and safety, equity, justice, and non-discrimination, diversity and others)
• Finance and Accounting. (Are all the company’s dealings transparent, and if so, how?)
• Supply Chain Management. (How does the company treat its suppliers and sub-contractors? Are their suppliers or sub-contractors ethical?) (30%)
3. Critical Research. Now do some academic research -explore the Internet (such as PRO Quest) to find information which contradicts what the company claims on their website) (Look for criticism about their ethical behavior and even possibly public scandals for each of the four areas and report in this part of your paper). (20%)
4. Conclusions. What new insights have you gained? What would you recommend this company do in the future to avoid further scandal? Your recommendations must be specific and realistic. (20%)
5. References & Appendices. Use standard citation and referencing for your Bibliography. Place any Screenshots, graphs or additional information in this section. (10%)
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA FOR WRITTEN WORK
Pls follow the A Criteria
Grades Level Criteria
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.