Hi, Please base this assignment in a report format based on part 1 of my assignment (which I have attached) its about opening a small physic business. Also I have attached marking criteria and a powerpoint presentation of the important points that need to be targeted. Please make sure the instructions are followed.
This assignment requires you to use the business outlined in assignment 2a and forecast likely revenues that could be generated by the business and the costs of running it. Ultimately you need to assess whether your proposed business is financially viable.
Part 2b requires you to develop and analyse cash flow projections for your proposed business.
1. Identify and quantify the start-up costs of the business you outlined in part 1 of your business plan.
2. How will these start-up costs be funded – eg by loans or existing savings?
3. Identify and quantify the ongoing costs of running your business on a monthly basis. Make sure that you distinguish between fixed and variable costs.
4. Outline the type of marketing you will do to promote your business.
5. What prices or fees will you charge for your products and/or services? Explain how you arrived at these fees.
6. Estimate the number of customers for the first 12 months – explain how you arrived at these figures.
7. How much do you think you will be paying yourself in the first 12 months? Why?
8. Develop a cash flow budget for the first year of operation on a monthly basis.
9. Calculate the number of customers you will need to break-even – i.e. cover all your costs – in the first year.
10. Comment on the financial viability of your business during its first year of operation. Is your proposed business financially viable?
You will be assessed on the following:
• Proof reading, writing clearly and in an appropriate formal style for an academic report.
• Use of APA and correct citing of sources with page reference for quotes.
• Use of report format.
• Analysis of start- up and on-going costs.
• Breakeven analysis.
• Explanation of both clients and fee structure and convincing marketing strategy.
• Analysis of financial viability.
• Realistic budget with all costs and revenues included
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.