Please address all FOUR case studies. All need to be completed in paragraph format and make sure that your answers are in complete sentences and in APA format.
1. P.N. is a 28 year-old man who has a B/P of 140/100 mmHg. What is the primary problem? What subjective and objective data support the problem, and what additional subjective and objective data are not provided but usually are needed to define this particular problem?
2. D.L. is a 36-year-old construction worker who tripped on a board at the construction site 2 days ago, sustaining an abrasion of his left shin. He presents to the emergency department with pain, redness, and swelling in the area of the injury. He is diagnosed as having cellulitis. What is the primary problem? What subjective and objective data support the problem? What additional subjective and objective data are not provided but usually are needed to define this particular problem?
3. C.S. is a 58-year-old woman who has had complaints of fatigue, ankle swelling, and SOB, especially when lying down, for the past week. Physical examination shows distended neck veins, bilateral rales, and S3 gallop rhythm, and lower extremity edema. A chest radiograph shows an enlarged heart. She is diagnosed as having HF and is being treated with furosemide and digoxin. What is/are the primary problem(s)? What subjective and objective data support the problem(s)? What additional subjective and objective data are not provided but usually are needed to define this (these) particular problem(s)?
4. J.O. is a 46 year-old-woman with a 32-pack/year history of cigarette smoking, presents with increasing shortness of breath. She quit smoking 2 years ago. The chronic cough that she previously had lessened after smoking cessation but the dyspnea is now somewhat worse, despite use of an albuterol inhaler on a PRN basis. On examination, mild wheezing is noted. A CXR is unremarkable. Office Spirometry demonstrates an FEV1/FVC of 0.54 and an absolute FEV 1 of 2.0 L or 60% of predicted. Postboronchodilator treatment demonstrated an FEV 1 increase by 100 mL, 5% increase. How should J.O. be treated?
Five years later, she has been doing reasonably well. She now presents to your clinic with difficulty carrying laundry up from her basement and she has noticed that her overall activity level has been curtailed. Repeat office spirometry now shows an FEV 1/FVC of 0.49 and an absolute FEV1 of 49% of predicted. What therapeutic intervention (s) should be considered at this point?
She calls you the next day, having read something on the internet regarding possible increased risk of death in people with obstructive lung disease who take long acting bronchodilators. She is reluctant to take it. What should you tell her?
J.O. also wonders if anything else other than her medication can be done for her. What advice might be given?
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.