Case Study Analysis
Prompt: The YouTube video link below shows a scene from the movie “Fierce Creatures” movie. Rollo, the new zoo manager, is played by John Cleese. Rollo has been assigned to manage a London zoo recently acquired by the leadership of an international company. In one of the scenes Rollo is attempting to explain the expectations of his company’s leadership to the zoo employees. There is apparent conflict developing in this meeting as the various stakeholders’ agendas become apparent from the dialogue.
Reminder it is not a movie review, it is case study analysis.
Write a 4 page case analysis in which you respond to the following questions.
1. Who are the main stakeholders in the zoo acquisition?
2. How are the values of the stakeholders being expressed in the meeting?
3. What are the important dilemmas apparent in the stakeholders’ dialogue?
4. Discuss the following statement. Stakeholder dilemmas need to be understood and reconciled if leadership transitions are to be effectively implemented in a corporate acquisition.
5. If you were in Rollo’s position, how would you have conducted the meeting?
6. How would you have managed the potential conflicts that could result from new leadership expectations in the zoo?
“Fierce Creatures” the movie: watch the posted YouTube link in this document or watch the full movie to help you write the analysis.
Textbook: ISBN: 9780073530314
Lewicki, R. J., Saunders, D. M., & Barry, B. (2010). Negotiation: Readings, Exercises, and Cases (6th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Source: at least 3 references including the textbook. (i-e, academic journal, periodic, etc..)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?