The paper must be at least 1,100 words (around 360 words per response for each thought).
Below are the steps for this assignment:
1. Read the Case Study – Property Prompt below
2. Read the Case Study Property – Attachment 1
3. Read the Original Response analyzing the Case Study (Property) – Attachment 2
4. Read the Paper – Respond to Various Analyzes (Thought 1, Thought 2. and Thought 3) – Attachment 3
5. Point out the areas/issues under each thought (i.e., thought 1, thought 2, and thought 3) where the writers reached a different conclusion than the Original Response. Identify the points of difference in your analysis and explain how your application of the relevant law to the facts of this situation led you to a different conclusion.
6. Each source must be cited in current APA format. The paper must include both full citations in a reference list at the end of each thought (i.e. thought 1, thought 2, and thought 3) paper and in-text, short citations. Acceptable sources include books, legal and business journals, legal cases, the law (cases, statutes, regulations, etc.), the Bible, biblical commentary, etc. Dictionaries and other web sources without scholarly support are not considered acceptable sources. The response under each thought must include at least 4 scholarly sources (total for the paper is at least 12). At least one citation from each thought must be from the following:
Kubasek, N., Brennan, B. & Browne, M. (2014). The legal environment of business: a critical
thinking approach. Boston: Pearson. (Chapters 13, 14, and 18 as appropriate)
(See attachment 4) Let me know what sections you need.
Stromhman, John M (2015) Application Commentary of the Gospel of Matthew 2015
7. Note per section what thought you are responding to. For example, this response is in reference to thought number
8. Each reply to each thought must not be a basic rewrite of the Original Response but a critical analysis of each though (i.e., thought 1, thought 2, and thought 3). The analysis regarding each thought must be in-depth. Specifically, state legal analysis.
Prompt (below is what the Orginal Response as well each thought (i.e. thought 1, thought 2, and thought 3) was based on)
Assume that you are Martin’s attorney, as well as his brother or sister in Christ. Looking at the situation from both a legal and a spiritual perspective, give Martin your best assessment of his legal rights in connection with the various property law issues that he has encountered, along with your best advice as to how he should handle the situations.
In connection with this assignment, you need to research the following legal concepts and incorporate what you find in your paper:
• Joint Tenancy with Right of Survivorship;
• Adverse Possession (sometimes called prescription);
• Eminent Domain;
o See, e.g., Kelo v. New London, 545 U.S. 469 (2005).
• Good Faith Purchasers for Value; and
• Any other legal concepts you believe may be relevant.
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!