1. Compare the health care organization (John Hopkins) in relation to the Magnet Model and its five
A. Transformational Leadership
B. Structural Empowerment
C. Exemplary Professional Practice
D. New Knowledge, Innovations and Improvements
E. Empirical Quality Results
2. Based on your findings, identify one component that could be improved upon and develop a plan that you feel will improve or enhance the organization’s
performance of the stated component.
The student will compare and contrast the organization in relation to the Magnet Model and
identify one component where change would improve the organizations outcomes related to the
1. Give a brief overview of the organization and include:
2. Organizational Structure Chart
5. Core Values
6. Number of Beds
7. Services Provided: Outpatient/Inpatient: Cardiac, Emergency, Trauma, Obstetrical,
Pediatrics and/or Women’s Health
8. Community/Demographic Served
9. Identify the component and state the reason it is being addressed in the paper. Include the
expected outcomes based on the changes being recommended.
1. Describe the desired change and your recommendations for implementation. Utilize at
least five scholarly resources appropriate to support your recommendations that are
appropriate for your topic and not more than 5 years old.
2. Apply a formal change theory to the change. Identify the motivational theory applied to
develop the proposal.
3. Discuss how the change would be implemented. Identify who (can be more than one)
would be responsible for implementing the change: Nursing Director, Nurse Manager,
Charge Nurse, Staff Nurses, Nurse Educator, Nursing Councils or Committees, Clinical
Nurse Specialist, Case Management, Nursing Informatics Specialist, etc.
Systems Affected by the Proposed Change
1. Identify the systems (can be more than one) that would affected by the proposed changes:
Nursing, Legal, Political, Financial, Medicine, Allied Health Departments, Human
Resources, Employee Health or other support systems.
2. How would you inform leaders about your project and what strategies would you use to
increase cooperation from them? What information or statistics would you use to
convince the leaders that your plan will benefit their area?
Reflection and Conclusion
1. Explain how your plan would enhance the mission of the organization.
2. How long do you think it would take to implement your plan?
3. Do you believe your plan would be successful? What factors need to be present to help
increase the success of your plan? (Adequate funding, staff, education, community or
consumer awareness, support from leadership, etc.)
4. Lastly, how has this assignment influenced your awareness of change and the Magnet
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.