kindly do not use US case laws use australian case laws or common law.
This is a process that will allocate 2 topics randomly to each student. These topics are the ones on which you will need to write 400 words each.
You will be given 2 scenarios to consider (read instructions below). For each scenario you are required to:
1. Choose 2 dispute resolution methods for each of your scenarios fromthe following list.Some of these are described in the Astor and Chinkin reading(some have been left out intentionally and some are also known by different names). Giving reasons relating their advantages and disadvantages found in your research, state which might be preferred for each particular scenario:
c. Expert Appraisal and Determination
d. Case Presentation
2. You may use each resolution process only once in your assignment.
3. To help with answering you may make minor assumptions in relation to the scenarios. Very briefly state any assumptions that you make. However, do not elaborate too much. The focus must be on the dispute resolution methods you choose and the advantages and disadvantages of those methods.
4. Give your answer in a maximum of 400 words per scenario. (800 words total)
5. Give references for your answer. In addition to the required reading, you must reference two other sources – ie 3 altogether. Each of these sources may be used more than once, ie each time you take an idea or a quote from it. In-text referencing must be included throughout your assignment, but is not included in the word count. You must use the Harvard AGPS Referencing guide from the USQ library website.
6. You must include one “List of References” at the end of your assignment. It should be a correctly formatted list of the sources you used for your scenarios. It is not included in the word count.
7. Read the ‘criteria reference/marking sheet’ available on the study desk to see how the marks will be allocated in this assignment.
Q1 A car manufacturer is sued because the vehicles they manufacture do not have airbags. No one has sued for this reason before and the manufacturer is afraid of a precedent being created.
Q2 Webdev P/L has developed a new algorithm to help make websites for their clients reach the top of Google’s seach engine results. They suddenly find that the algorithm is not working as well, probably because their main competitor has copied it. Webdev has heard on the grapevine that this is the case. They want to stop their competitor from continuing to use the algorithm. They are worried that their clients will hear about the problem. How would it be best to resolve the issue?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.