Assignment Grading Criteria
Community Health Advocacy Project – Part Six
Review the intervention you suggested to meet your outcome goals in Part Five of the Weekly Guide. Consider the following question:
• What are two formative (conducted during the progress of the program) and two summative (conducted taken at the end of the program) evaluation measures that could be used to evaluate your intervention?
Design a hypothetical, community health advocacy project based on your completed Weekly Guide. Deliverable examples include: a proposal for a project to a local board or organization, or a newspaper article.
Include the following in your project:
• The information from the Weekly Guide
• Projected effects of project success on public health policy
• At least four current references, dated from the last three years
11 points possible Points available Points earned
• Includes an original, hypothetical community health advocacy project based on the completed Weekly Guide 4
• Describes two formative evaluation measures that could be applied to the intervention you suggested in Week Five 2
• Describes two summative evaluation measures that could be applied to the intervention you suggested in Week Five 2
• Includes the projected effects of project success on public health policy 2
• Cites at least four current references, dated within the last three years 1
3 points possible Points available Points earned
• Follows rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation
• Has a structure that is clear, logical, and easy to follow
• Consistent with APA guidelines for formatting and citation of outside works 3
This project (Community Health Advocacy Project â?? Part Six) is related to everything done in the past weeks. I sent a summary of everything done.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.