Company E-Business Management Report
please find the attached assignment file. PLUS the (Examplar) E-Business Stratergy Report 2 files witch it was for the previous year.
1. Module learning outcomes addressed in this assessment. Learning Outcomes
2. Guidance Notes / Description of Task/Problem/Topic
3. Assessment/Marking Criteria
4. Submission Details / Hand in Details
5. Marking Scheme
8. Reference requirements
Assessment: 1 a 1b 1c Recovery
Outline the typical infrastructure for e-Business, both hardware and software x x
Outline personal information infrastructures and critically review their influence on information seeking patterns, strategies, tactics and browsing strategies. x x
Compare the key factors that inform design of web sites that most effectively support information seeking and browsing strategies
Develop an effective security risk management strategy.
Define a process for the effective maintenance of an e-business system
Create a plan to measure the effectiveness of an e-business system
Apply appropriate action to resolve design and process problems and maximize value x x
Hand in week: 10 18 24
Value towards grade: 100% 100%
The assignment is in number of parts.
Part 1A – the identification of an organisation and Initial audit document.
1. Select and scope an organisation with an appropriate web presence (it should be trading).
2. Create a document that explains the service you intend to provide to the organisation. This document should indicate the methods you intend to use to audit the organisation.
Part 1B – The Audit report
3. Create a formal report that should critically investigate the organisations current practises for E-business management.
a. Market Analysis
b. Infrastructure – including risk management
c. Micro and Macro environment
d. E-Business Strategy
e. Supply chain management
f. E-procurement from all viewpoints
g. Communication mixes
h. Customer relationship management
i. E-business service
j. Usability of web site
4. The report is to make recommendations for changes that the organisation could make to their E-Business Management. The report must explain the purpose and advantage to them of these changes.
Part 1 C – Final section of the report.
5. You are to monitor the organisation and establish its relevance prior to presenting the report to the company. You are to re-assess the company’s relevance after a suitable period and to critically reflect the influence of your report.
Marking and Assessment Criteria
to obtain a D the work should:
1. an appropriate organization was identified.
2. The report does not fully analyzed the market place for this organization and the infrastructure used by the organization,
3. The factors in the micro and macro environments affecting the organization behavior are not fully considered,
4. The e-business strategy and integration to traditional form of business and the evaluation of investment priorities and return were not explored,
5. the purpose of supply chain management and the element of prioritization where not considered, particular to the practical issues to their organization.
6. The benefits and risks associated with e-procurement were not considered.
7. The report does not explain how e-marketing differ from traditional marketing and communication mixes incorporate this medium.
8. The consideration of customer relationship management was limited
9. The e-business service optimization was not discussed.
10. The evaluation of relevance was not appropriate for this organization.
to obtain a C:
the level of achievement was closer to D than B many important elements were not fully explained.
to obtain a B:
the level of achievement was closer to A than C but only a few elements were not fully explained.
to achieve an A:
1. an appropriate organization was identified.
2. The report fully analyzed the market place for this organization and the infrastructure used by the organization,
3. Detailed information was provided about the factors in the micro and macro environments affecting the organization behavior,
4. The e-business strategy and integration to traditional form of business and the evaluation of investment priorities and return were fully explored,
5. The purpose of supply chain management and the element of prioritization where considered, particular to the practical issues to their organization.
6. The benefits and risks associated with e-procurement were critically explained.
7. The report explains how e-marketing differs from traditional marketing and communication mixes incorporate this medium.
8. The consideration of customer relationship management was fully explained
9. The e-business service optimization was discussed.
10. The evaluation of relevance was appropriate for this organization.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.