Confucianism in Cultural Studies
ANY instances of plagiarism, intentional or otherwise, will result in automatic failure of the assignment or course and notification will be sent to the dean of your
college. Plagiarism is defined as the direct or indirect incorporation of ideas other than your own into your work without proper academic citation. If you aren’t sure
whether or not something is plagiarism, the best thing to do is to cite it anyway. If you are not sure about how to cite information properly, you need to come and
talk to me, or Professor Wang, immediately during our office hours.
• Do not put your name, PID, or any other identifying information on your paper. (Your paper will be identified on D2L).
• Your paper needs to have a strong, clear, and comprehensive thesis followed by an organized presentation of the evidence in favor of your argument from the text(s).
In other words, the purpose of your paper is to prove your analytical argument.
• Papers need to be between 4 and 5 pages, double-spaced, in size 12 Times New Roman font. The margins of your paper should all be 1”. Any deviation from these norms
will result in a lower grade and will prevent you from developing your argument properly.
• Make certain that your paper is written in a proper academic register. Phrases like “I think,” “I believe,” and “so-and-so resonates with me” need to be avoided. Be
assertive and confident in your writing. Also, you must avoid the use of contractions and colloquialisms such as “isn’t” and “don’t” (contractions), and “just my two
cents,” “dude,” “cool,” (colloquialisms) etc.
• Be sure that you focus on addressing the issue in the topic you choose. Your goal is not simply to list the questions for consideration provided and answer them in
order. Rather, you need to form a cohesive and organized argumentative paper using the questions as a guide.
• You do not need to answer every question listed in the topic of your choice. The questions are only a guide to your thinking of how you might outline your paper.
Asking questions is part of the writing process, especially when one writes about literature. This is why the questions are there, so do not ignore them either.
• It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that your paper contain a thesis statement. I will briefly explain thesis statements in recitation, but if you are still unsure, see me
during my office hours.
• If you are choosing a compare/contrast paper topic, then do not simply list similarities and differences. You need to go beyond this superficial layer into the realm
of analytical thought. Ask yourself: what do these similarities and difference signify and why are they important?
• Your paper must be mostly analytical in nature. In other words, do not simply summarize the story of the text(s) that you are focusing on. You must go beyond simply
retelling the story. You need to make an argument that goes beyond the text to deal with complicated issues and answer questions raised by the text(s). An “A” paper is
one that deals with these difficult questions, probes deeply, maintains their complexity, and handles the issues well in an organized and sustained manner. A
superficial interpretation of the text will not earn the highest points possible for the analysis.
• If you are going to use sources outside of the course pack, then you must cite the ideas or information that you took from said sources in a bibliography at the end
of your paper (the bibliography does not count towards the page requirements). If you are only going to cite the course pack, then you do not need a bibliography, but
you should still use in text citations in the following format: (CP course pack page/original page).
• Wikipedia is not a suitable source of information for your paper.
• Make sure that you properly proofread your paper. Grammar and spelling are a part of your grade; do not ignore this part of the rubric.
Finally, make sure to see me or send me an e-mail if you are stuck, confused, lost, or have any questions about preparing for or completing this assignment.
Having said that, DO NOT wait until the last minute to begin asking for help, or I may not have time because there are so many students. Use your time wisely.
Topics for Paper # 1
(1) Confucianism in Cultural Studies
Although Confucianism has been present in East Asian culture since the Spring and Autumn Period, the way different scholars and rulers have interpreted this thought
system and implemented its teachings has varied across time and space. For this essay topic, compare and contrast the interpretation of Confucianism as different
individuals and/or groups in ancient China and Japan contributed their own perspective to the original concepts established by Confucius. It is not necessary to
discuss every individual and group discussed in class. Your paper should be more focused and precise than a general overview. Also, do not simply compare and contrast
different Confucian approaches in your analysis, but make sure to support your argument as to what is significant about the different interpretations of this
philosophy that you discuss.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.