• What possible theme or themes that will make journalists interested in using the release. Convenience? Corporate profit? Good citizenship?
• Think of a headline that not only attracts a busy journalist’s attention but also summarizes the story. The first paragraph, which should be short, should also summarize the story.
• Write it so that it reads like a newspaper article; your release should be objective and concise. However, sure you also deliver you entire messages clearly.
• Do not make it sound like a commercial. Hype and promotion turn journalists off.
• Think about ‘inventing’ a colorful quote to put in the release.
• Double or 1.5 space the text.
• Always have a contact name and number in case the media want to follow up.
• Keep key (but not all) sentences short and tight: 18-20 words a sentence.
• Do not use long paragraphs: 3-5 a page is about right.
• You do not need to use all the information I provided. It’s your task to select the material that exploits the information you have in a way that helps sell your story.
Issue: You are the PR manager for Stork Craft cribs, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada:
Tweets by StorkCraft
A large scale crib recall is taking place in the USA and Canada. http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml10/10046.html
This recall has attracted traditional media and online attention, particularly because children are involved. You have started to get inquiries from the media and parents about your other products.
You realize that the fall-out could grow into a wider PR problem affecting your safe products, and distributors, your product line and your future and you need to ensure a response to this developing situation gets out early and clearly with a release to go out on PR Newswire (http://www.prnewswire.com/)and the company website that demonstrates your other products are safe.
Write that release for Stork Craft cribs
Decide on the size of your problem before deciding on the tone and content.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.