Course Learning Outcomes 2
For each, use examples when possible. Each example must also be backed by a theoretical framework or philosophy.
1. Advocate patient/consumer-centered care in a variety of acute and community psychiatric mental health setting with emphasis on safe, caring, and evidenced based quality of care
2. Integrate clinical reasoning, informatics, health care policies, inter-professional collaboration and patient preferences in planning, implementing, and evaluating comprehensive mental health care for individuals and families across the lifespan and diverse cultures
3. Describe the relationship between genetics and genomics on the epidemiology of mental health problems
4. Apply techniques and process of therapeutic use of self to promote recovery with diverse individuals, families, and communities experiencing mental health problems
5. Recognize the basic skills in emotional intelligence to self manage emotions and enhance personal well-being while engaging in psychiatric mental health nursing