CRITICAL NUMERACY UNIT WORK
TASK 2. Critical Numeracy Unit of Work (50%, equivalent to 2000 words)
Task 2. Critical Numeracy Unit of Work.
You are required to prepare an integrated unit of work for a Year 6 class that addresses some key aspects of the mathematics curriculum at this level in the context of a realistic problem or issue (e.g., sustainability, safety, health, equity).
The unit of work should allow all learners to participate productively, exemplify best practice approaches, incorporate the four proficiencies, and demonstrate how mathematics can be used to address important social issues.
The documentation associated with the Unit of Work should demonstrate that you able to choose and use a wide variety of resources in an appropriate way (including the local environment and school community), work with diverse student learning needs in a constructive manner, and make meaningful connections between different aspects of mathematics.
The Unit of work should include:
1. A meaningful and engaging title – no more than 20 words.
2. A statement of learning outcomes/intentions – no more than 4 content descriptors from 2 strands of the Australian Year 6 Mathematics curriculum plus 2 content descriptors/outcomes from one other curriculum domain from the Australian Curriculum (or VELS) at this level (i.e., 6 outcomes/descriptors in total, not included in word count).
3. A statement of prior knowledge – no more than 100 words on what you expect students to be able to do as a minimum before commencing the Unit of Work;
4. A flow chart – no more than 1 A4 page diagram, indicating how the unit of work will evolve over time – the unit should be completed in 10 to 12 mathematics sessions but some activities may take 2 to 3 sessions.
5. Detailed lesson plans for at least 7 discrete activities/tasks (this assumes some will take more than one session) that clearly address the learning outcomes and criteria above (detail should be sufficient for a practicing teacher to implement the activity relatively easily);
6. An assessment strategy – no more than 50 words, a statement to indicate how student learning will be evidenced;
7. References – a complete and correctly cited list of references, resources and sources ((not included in word count).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.