Critically examine the strategic benefits and drawbacks associated with a UK based multinational enterprise deploying parent country nationals to manage a subsidiary in a country of your choice as opposed to locally based managers.Draw upon relevant theor
Critically examine the strategic benefits and drawbacks associated with a UK based multinational enterprise deploying parent country nationals to manage a subsidiary in a country of your choice as opposed to locally based managers. Draw upon relevant theory to substantiate your answer.
• Reading materials 2 on this site (international assignments) should provide useful background. Of course you should draw upon a wider range of sources (particularly journal articles) to answer this question in a comprehensive and analytical fashion.
• The set text (Harzing and Pinnington, 3rd edition (Sage) – chapter by Harzing and Reiche) on ‘international assignments’- or the previous edition (Harzing and Van Ruysseveldt 2nd/E (Sage) – chapter by Harzing on ‘composing an international staff’ should provide useful reference.
• The online papers on the subject of expatriation/ international assignments at www.harzing.com should also be helpful.
• As well as lecture notes, we have undertaken class based exercises group which help cast light on this question (in particular the advantages/ drawbacks of employing home country/ host country and third country nationals).
• While the question relates primarily to international staffing/ expatraition, you may draw upon international management theory as appropriate (e.g. Perlmutter) to provide greater theoretical depth.
• The general ‘rules’ of writing PG essays apply to this work- for example concerning structure and focus, using and referencing academic journals etc. articles as appropriate, adopting a reflective/ evaluative rather than purely descriptive style and spelling/ punctuation.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.