1. Discuss the difference between implicit and explicit knowledge? Which type of knowledge do you think should be the ultimate goal of language teaching?
• Meet the learning outcome:
o Demonstrate an understanding of the theories underlying some of the topics we have discussed.
• Start your essay with a clear introduction which clearly lays out the background to the topic and indicates the scope and direction of your essay.
• Where possible comment on relevant research into the area. You should read as widely as possible, making possible of electronic resources available in the
library. Ensure you follow academic conventions as far as referencing is concerned.
• Consider all perspectives, offering an objective, balanced and well-informed argument.
• Demonstrate an awareness of the link between theory and practice; showing wherever possible how classroom practice is underpinned by principles of methodology.
• Remember to critique (discuss and evaluate) the literature you refer to.
• Take care to structure your essay logically and coherently. You may use subheadings if you feel this will benefit you.
• Conclude with a clear statement which gives your considered opinion, having taken into account all of the reading/research you have done for this essay, and
which coherently answers the question.
• Proof-read your essay.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?