You, as a Consultancy Advisor (assign a imaginary company name) provide advice to a Senior Director of an online retailer (assign an imaginary company name). The online company sells high quality clothing to customers in China, India, Kuwait, Ghana and the UK and only operates as an online business – it does not have any shops. The company uses a range of e-business systems to connect to supplies, partners and consumers and as expected with any business keeps electronic records concerning stock and customer data. The Director is very worried that the business needs to comply with the Laws in each of these countries relating to e-business but also that the company operates in an ethical and legal way in terms of its use of data.
The coursework should be in a business report format advising your client of the issues involved and make recommendations to the Director in order to ensure compliance with the ethical and legal standards relating to their website and its business operations.
The business report should be :-
– Clear and logical answer structure stating any assumptions that you make
– Application and understanding of relevant concepts relating to the legal and ethical issues of operating an online business internationally
– Identification and use and depth of relevant research on laws and ethics to substantiate the discussion
– Use of real business examples to illustrate the points that you make
– Justification for statements made (e.g. logical reasoning rather than unsupported statements)
– Critical appraisal rather than pure description
– Sensitivity to the context of the problems
– Suitability of the recommendations proposed
– Clear title, summary, contents and conclusions
– Clear citation and Harvard referencing (sources – relevance, range, citation accuracy)
– Professional standards of presentation
– Appendices may be used if appropriate – these should be clearly titled and correctly numbered (these do not form part of the 3000 words)
– The 5 countries (China, India, Kuwait, Ghana and the UK) should be in separate headings and discussed separately.
– Should be plagiarism free.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.