1) Assessment Details
The purpose of the assignment is to enable you to research and explore an aspect of taxation law. It is important for you to have time to think through how to structure and present arguments, and to discuss what the law is or should be in a particular area. This assessment task also gives you the opportunity to put the skills you have learned in tutorials into practice. Whilst discussion with others is encouraged, the final piece of work must be your own.
The length of the assignment is to be approximately 2,000 words. Essays of more than 2,200 words will not be marked; those less than 1,800 words will be at risk of failing. Please provide a word count with the essay. Do not include the synopsis, references or bibliography in the word count. Do not use appendices or footnotes as a way around the word limit. Penalties apply for late submission.
2) Criteria used to grade this task;
You will be assessed on:
a) Analysis (approx. 60% of the marks are allocated here)
• Depth of understanding of the topic and identification of relevant issues
• Accuracy of the law (legislation and cases) used to support discussion
• Clarity and coherence of the debate/discussion (think of leading the reader along a pathway, explaining the features, their importance and impact)
• Quality of discussion and argument
• Attempt to canvass a range of views and to offer an individual opinion on the state of the law/need for reform (depending on topic)
b) Research ( approx. 30% of the marks are allocated here)
• The use made of appropriate legal sources, in particular primary legal sources: e.g., the Income Tax Assessment Act (1936) (Cth) and cases (it is appropriate to rely on the summaries of cases located in secondary sources)
• The breadth and use made of relevant secondary legal sources, in particular a number of legal texts, internet sites and where possible academic journal articles.
c) Presentation (10% of the marks are allocated here)
• Readable connected prose NOT point form summaries
• Effective use of HEADINGS
• Consistent and accurate acknowledgment of sources using a recognised style – both in relation to in-text referencing and list of references/bibliography.
• Identification of the reference style being used (please put on title page)
• Typed preferably and double-spaced
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Click order now, and enjoy an amazing discount.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.