Ecosystems And Sustainable Development.
1. Fish market or restaurant visit
Go to a restaurant or a fish market and ask the waiter/waitress or retailer about the origin of the seafood. How do you think these fish are caught and what do you think are the possible ecological impacts of harvest? Are there any more sustainable options? 100 WORDS
2. If you did manage to watch the movie Sharkwater this week (and if you have not seen this movie, I highly recommend it, especially this week as you are reading through the Fisheries material), I’d appreciate hearing what you thought about it. 100 WORDS
3. Look up Garrett Hardin’s paper “The Tragedy of the Commons”. You can access this online. How does this relate to the fisheries issues that you have read about this week? 100 WORDS
Answer the following questions
· 4. Fisheries consumption has increased globally. Can aquaculture help meet the demands? Why or why not? What do you think about aquaculture and which types do you see as most sustainable? 150 WORDS
· 5. What are subsidies, and what kinds of problems do they cause? See the Myers paper that is posted this week. And here is another useful link: http://www.fisheries.ubc.ca/publications/reports/report14_6.php 150 WORDS
· 6. What is the ratchet effect that is cited in Ludwig’s paper and how does it relate to the management of natural resources. Provide a historical example of the ratchet effect. 150 WORDS
· 7. What are some of the key issues that have led to the current situation in fisheries- use the Beddington paper and Pauly paper to help with this answer. What do these scientists propose as some of the possible solutions? 150 WORDS
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.