editing and a little of rewritting
Tighten focus on your critique of Dawkins text. Overall how valuable or worthwhile is it to read this chapter (Chapter 3)? And Why? End your Essay SUMMING UP your answers to these Questions.
*Chapter 3 ONLY
– Finding the RIGHT words to express your thoughts as clearly as possible many phrases here were unclear.
– Explaining how the points you cover fit into the “big picture” of your argument. Regularly connect everything back to your thesis.
* KEEP IN MIND ABOUT THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, i’ve asked someone to write this paper before and it turn out to be a ruins.
*Here is the Structure of the Essay should Be :
2. Summary of the Chapter (Primarily on Chapter 3 of the book) which is already done i just need you to correct it again, and added some sentences.
3. Critique: State why is the book worth to read for other reader (find the points on chapter 3) Is the book worth your time to read Why? Treat this essay as if you are Critiquing a book.
4. Conclusion: Overall assessment/ So what? what do you think of the book? your impression.
note that: Don’t be too bias in judging the book. you only have to concentrate on chapter 3, but still read the other chapter to help you understand more.
* TURNITIN ENABLE (ORIGINAL PAPER PLEASE)
(Treat this as a reference)
2. Title Photo: Page 1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6 summary ARE the FIRST DRAFT OF THE ESSAY.
(TIGHTEN THE ESSAY CONCENTRATE ON 1 ARGUMENT IN 1 PARAGRAPH AND PROVIDE A SUPPORTING EVIDENCE about 2 – 3 from the text)
(This is what you have to continue to work)
3. Photo title Page 1,2 and (Page 1 whole page has been edited) edited are the changes that i already made myself which is basically the introduction and summary of chapter 3, the teacher wanted me to make some changes and CONTINUE.. to make changes because he said that the first essay(original draft) is more of a summary essay, NOT a critique essay, Your job is to make changes in this pages AND continue 2 1/2 pages of your critique about this book,
—Why is this book worth your time or other reader to read it?
—What about the arguments (critiques his arguments) valid or invalid?
—Conclusion… therefore, you agree disagree about his theory?
The underline in the essay are the words that doesn’t rhythm/ doesn’t make sense
4. Please state that if you agree with Richard Dawkins or You disagree and explain why did you agree or disagree in very descriptive way.
5. THIS IS A CRITIQUE ESSAY, YOU ARE ASSIGN TO CRITIQUE A TEXT, but Don’t be so bias in Critiquing it
6. Show me the first Page of the editing after 2 days
7. will tell you if you need to make any changes
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.