Need: EIA writer to do this coursework
OVERVIEW: this work will build on that experience with both the road extension and the industrial development being considered. In class we have looked at landfill risk, archaeology, severance, ecology, etc. In these sessions, impacts have been identified and mitigation measures discussed. This is (after writing the ES) where Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) finishes and despite EIAs being costly to operate there is a lack of post project monitoring meaning that there is an increased uncertainty in impact prediction. We rarely carry out monitoring/auditing and therefore are not aware of whether or not decisions made were accurate or not.
This coursework will consist of TWO parts:
Explain the benefits that post project monitoring could bring to EIA and by using case studies provide detailed examples where Post Project Monitoring has identified both good and poor practices. Briefly evaluate the future potential and benefits that post project monitoring could deliver whilst bearing in mind additional costs and any hindrances it could generate for the planning and development process. (40%)
• Words count ~ 1700 words
• You can find some academic case studies to analyse. Should be involved to road extension and industrial development.
• Illustrate clearly what are these case studies about? How Post Project Monitoring was applied.
• Looking empirical evidence from case studies to identify the benefits and drawbacks of Post Project Monitoring in practice.
• Evaluate the future potential and benefit as well as the cost when using this project
• Finally, from the practice experience and short evaluation in future, you have to assess “Is this worth doing?”
• Must be supported by strong and good references.
Using the subject categories above list specific impacts within that category and their proposed mitigation. Then in detail design a post project monitoring scheme to evaluate the accuracy of predictions and effectiveness of mitigation measures. (60%)
• Words count ~1600 words
• Have to use Gipsy Lane Brickworks case study. (I will attach some lecture note, but you have to do more your own researches)
• Categories: landfill risk, archaeology, severance, ecology, SSSi, drainage, landscape and visual impacts, employment, noise and traffic). You have to list impacts and mitigations of each category.
• Design a Post Project Monitoring plan for this case
• Evaluate the accuracy of prediction and effectiveness of mitigation measures.
• This purpose of this part is developing the individual thinking and understanding of Post Project Monitoring when applying it.
• No need many references, but you can put some.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.