Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
This coursework is designed to assess:
• Knowledge and understanding of the judicial processes of the EU.
• Critical knowledge and understanding of the jurisdiction, judicial competences and powers of the Court of Justice of the European Union in judicial review proceedings.
• A critical analysis, appraisal and evaluation of the judicial review process of the EU.
• A critical appreciation of the various weaknesses, limitations and challenges associated with the EU judicial review process with particular reference to the question concerning the ‘locus standi’ of applicants for judicial review.
Direct actions against EU institutions can be brought with no difficulty by privileged, and to some degree, semi-privileged applicants. The procedure is far more difficult for non-privileged applicants.
Critically discuss this proposition with reference to direct actions for the judicial review of ‘Community acts’, and the failure of EU institutions to act, under Articles 263 and 265 TFEU.
• You must complete a coursework front cover sheet and attach it to your work.
• You must include your word count on the coursework cover sheet failure to do so WILL result the imposition of a penalty.
• Attention is drawn to the rules on plagiarism (including unattributed citations from textbooks etc).
• Refer to your Course Handbook for the penalties for non-compliance.
• You should submit your coursework through Turnitin systems in the Assignments section.GENERAL GUIDELINES
• Analysis of the Question – Your answer should demonstrate an ability to critically analyse the question. It should also demonstrate an ability to correctly identify the main issues of law involved and should be selective in analysing the most important of these issues – pay particular attention to the learning outcomes of the coursework. You should avoid adopting a broad and descriptive approach based on a general statement of relevant legal issues but which fails to address in specific terms the question asked.
• Demonstrating knowledge of the law – Your answer should demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant legal rules and principles and your ability to state them accurately and concisely, backed up by relevant legal sources or authorities where applicable. Relevant legal concepts and principles should be presented in a concise and logical manner without undue elaboration or unnecessary detail. Your answer should demonstrate your capacity to articulate and explain the issues in a systematic manner, and to reach reasoned conclusions where necessary.
• Structure and Presentation – Clarity and consistency are the chief hallmarks of a good answer. The answer should be well structured and presented. Pay particular attention to referencing, spellings and conformity with grammatical rules.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.