Evaluation of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) as an Assessment Method for Medical Students
Students need to write a 3575 words assignment about the following topic: “Evaluation of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) as an Assessment Method for Medical Students”.
The purpose of the assignment is: To evaluate Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) as an assessment method for medical students.
In order to do so, students are required to write down four Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) that are related to their specialty (pediatric surgeon cardiologist). And then to critically review and appraise their own MCQs questions in light of the following assessment concepts:
(Reliability, Validity, Objectivity, Feasibility, Educational value, Transparency, Sufficiency, Authenticity, Blueprinting, and Standard Setting).
The following points need to be clearly addressed in the assignment:
– Students need to briefly discuss the previous assessment concepts from relevant academic literature and then to explore them in the context of their written MCQs.
– The previous assessment concepts should be clearly and adequately related to either the practice of the student or the writing of the MCQs within this assignment.
– Critique MCQs in general (pros and cons) and then critique the MCQs you have written yourself with reference to your own practice and assessment literature. You are here expected to perform two tasks; 1) critically appraise the literature about MCQs and 2) write some reflections from your practice that is informed by the evidence on how you have created those Four MCQs to examine your medical students. Students are expected to present some arguments as to why the MCQs might or might not be objective, valid, reliable, feasible, transparent, sufficient…etc
Contents of Assignment:
– A brief description of the context of the teaching, learning, assessment or educational experience
– Brief explanation of what participant did and why
– Brief explanation of the theme/issue participant has identified from the experience as being important to them and which is the focus of their assignment.
(2) Aim: clearly state the aim of your assignment. It must relate to the educational theme/issue that you have identified as being important.
(3) Analysis and appraisal:
– Analysis and discussion of the teaching-learning experience using theories, models and a critique of relevant research evidence
– Inclusion of factors which influenced participants and their students’ behaviors outcomes such as impact on students, effectiveness of an approach, successfulness of teaching, methods and criteria used to judge success and alternative approaches which would be appropriate in the future.
(4) Summary and conclusions:
– The knowledge, values and skills acquired
– Recognized challenges
– What you might do differently
(5) Tables and illustrations (if needed):
– One table and/or one illustration may be included
– Tables require a heading and figures a legend/caption
– Tables must be numbered in Arabic numerals and cited in the text.
Scoring of Assignment: This paper will be scored as follows:
• Clarity of exposition:
– Thoughtful analysis of the professional literatures
– Logical train of thought
– Adequate connections between ideas
– Choice of illustrative examples
– Relevancy of issue(s) or ideas, clearly explained
– Sufficient, cogent, and appropriate reasoning
• Use of writing conventions:
– Proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure
– Appropriate use of in-text citations based on Harvard system
– Reflect careful review of available literature related to the topic/issue
– Include up to ten sources (in a variety of formats)
– Appropriate citation using Harvard system
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.