Faculty of Business Environment and Society
1. All work submitted after the submission deadline without an approved valid reason (see below) will be given a mark of zero. (This is not the same as a non-submission, as a late submission counts as an attempt and a mark of zero may allow you to resit the coursework.).
2. Short deferrals (extensions) of up to three calendar weeks can only be given for genuine “force majeure” and medical reasons, not for bad planning of your time. Please note that theft, loss, or failure to keep a back-up file, are not valid reasons. The short deferral must be applied for on or before the submission date. You can apply for a short deferral by submitting an Examination/ Coursework Deferral Application Form. Application Forms along with the supporting evidence should go to the relevant Student Support Office (WM404). For a longer delay in submission a student may apply for a (long) deferral.
Students MUST keep an electronic file of their assignment.
The electronic version of your assignment may be used to enable checks to be made using anti-plagiarism software and approved plagiarism checking websites.
Word Length Maximum/ Minimum/Range 1500 to 2500 words.
Any penalties for not complying with word limits will be in accordance with University and Faculty policy
Learning Outcomes Assessed
The following learning outcomes are being assessed..
2. Compare the financial products available on international markets
3. Devise and apply appropriate strategies using derivatives to manage currency risk.
4. Critically evaluate the use of derivative instruments to manage currency risk.
Please see feedback pro-forma.
For information on how marks are awarded for particular elements of this assignment see please see the feedback pro-forma.
Return of Marked Work
You can expect to have marked work returned to you by 2 weeks after the submission date
There are four different commonly used financial hedging techniques and some operational hedging techniques that firms use to manage currency risk.
1) Drawing on literature, critically evaluate all relevant hedging techniques used by large firms. Illustrate your arguments with appropriate examples / cases / empirical studies review.
2) Drawing on literature, critically evaluate all relevant hedging techniques used by small firms. Illustrate your arguments with appropriate examples / cases / empirical studies review.
3) Compare the similarities and differences of the use of these hedging techniques by large and small firms.
Interpretation of questions and introductions (10%) Launches straight into project with no attempt to introduce or define the topics that will be covered in each section The introduction is perfunctory with a limited attempt to define the scope of the report/topics to be discussed Clearly understands and states the key issues of the report.
Body of project
Logical development (15%) This is confused and disorganised so that the story is obscure. Could be better organised. Sequence of some material being rather illogical. Develops a logical argument and marshals ideas clearly.
Subject relevance (15%) Contains too much irrelevant/repetitive subject matter. Some irrelevant / repetitive material. All material is relevant.
Strength and depth of analysis (30%) Too much reliance on written sources and undigested material. Little analysis. Little personal input. Mainly from written sources. Some analysis. Clear and informed analysis of subject matter. Well used real cases/data/empirical studies review to support discussion.
Use of sources (10%) Use of one or few sources only Use of a variety of reference material. Has used and shows good grasp of all relevant references.
Conclusions (10%) Report comes to an abrupt end without a proper concluding section. Conclusions rather perfunctory. Good concluding section drawing together the various points made.
(10%) No references in text or listed. References are not always properly and appropriately cited and listed. References are always properly and appropriately cited and listed
Grammar and spelling need urgent attention. Grammar and spelling -satisfactory Grammar and spelling -good
Far too long or too short. The length could have been better. The length was correct for the subject matter.
A tick on the line separating the boxes indicates intermediate assessments
(Minus any penalty)……………………… (Late work – see TPMR.)
Final mark awarded ……………………. (May be subject to change by the subject assessment board)
Additional Comments (if any)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.