FCC action analysis
After you read the three FCC actions. You will be expected analyze these actions. And write your opinion about:
1. Make policy judgments:
2. Evaluate FCC actions and Examine FCC policy decision-making in this reading based on these forces:
• How it affect public interest and the societal environment.
• How it affect existing and potential market forces, incumbent firms and new entrants.
• How it affect existing and potential future technology
To help the writer:
– The class topic is Universal Service in the age of Broadband.
– These FCC action, in particular talk about both Connect America Fund and high-cost Universal Service support.
– The biggest question that should be answer through the analysis of FCC actions is how to get better broadband Internet to all American “Universal Service” by Connect America Fund.
• Here some question you might answer them under (Make policy judgments, or examine FCC policy decision-making sections)? You can ignore them if would
Did the FCC’s broadband requirement exceed its authority under section 254 of telecommunication Act? and why?
Did the FCC act arbitrarily in simultaneously imposing the broadband requirement and reducing USF support? and why?
– You need to express your opinions through the evaluation of the FCC documents. Please be carful some student I know in class use the same website for this class too.
– You MAY NOT use first-person language (I, me, my, we, our, etc.)
– Do not use contractions.
– Use easy academy language as possible.
– The key information needed to analyze the FCC action will be provided in the FCC documents.
– the last FCC actions I attached was released at july 2014, you do not need to include any thing happened after that date, in the evaluation.
– Please title each section.
– No need for any out-side sources.
– Some of the documents are quite long, but the order (the action) is concluded long before the last page of the document.
– The point of the paper is to help me with class discussion.
– These papers must be typed double-spaced,
– Using a 12-point font with 1-inch margins
– Follow the APA style format.
– The paper should be no longer than FIVE pages. (4-5) Pages should be perfect.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.