Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
I will be attaching the textbook for reference. Please follow the instructions below. Thank you
For this order, your answers will be graded on the depth of understanding demonstrated in your discussion. On questions where I ask you to discuss, little credit will be given for simply repeating what the authors have said. Answer the questions using a word processor. Make sure that you use a spelling checker. Cite all references used including our textbook. This includes any information that you get from the Web. DO NOT FORGET to enclose any direct quotes in quotation marks and use the APA style for all citations and references.
Your submission will be evaluated by the following criteria.
1. Correctness of your answers.
2. Your ability to provide critical thoughts; and the soundness of these critical thoughts.
3. Technical depth and the comprehensiveness of your answers.
4. Formatting and proper use of quotations, citations, and the APA format.
Here are the questions:
The leukemia dataset proposed by Golub, et al., 1999 has been extensively used to test machine learning algorithms. Information about the dataset along with a copy of the original paper published in Science that describes the dataset can be found at:
1. Describe the class prediction problem that the authors are addressing.
2. Describe the datasets used for experiments on the class prediction problem.
3. Describe the class discovery problem that the authors are addressing.
4. What are the arguments for using a neighborhood analysis approach for AML-ALL class predication? Indicate if you agree or disagree with their approach, and provide justifications.
5. What was the overall prediction success rate with cross validation shown in the paper? Comment on the meaning of this result.
6. What are the arguments for using a self-organizing map approach for class discovery? Indicate if you agree or disagree with their approach, and provide justifications.
7. How do you evaluate the overall quality of the paper? Are there some potential improvements that can be made to improve the performances on the class prediction and class discovery techniques described in the paper?
8. What will be your approach(es) if you intend to solve the class prediction/discovery problem discussed in the paper? How do you expect the pros and cons of your approach? (Note: you don’t have to implement your approach(es) to answer this question.)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.