Foundations of Business Systems and eCommerce
Please use the template that is provided
For this task you will prepare a case study of an eCommerce business in which you identify a gap,
and then propose an innovation to potentially improve the eBusiness.
This innovation should be simple but able to make an important contribution to the customer and
to the business. You can choose an existing eCommerce business or create a new business from
any industry or eBusiness type.
If you select an existing eCommerce business then you should:
? observe the business and identify what you can about elements such as purpose, inputs,
processes, outcomes and target customers
? produce a rich picture which demonstrates the current business elements and includes
? where applicable, imagine how the business operates, or develop an idea of how it might
operate using eCommerce.
If you create a new eCommerce business then you should:
? take a holistic approach to business: think about the different aspects of a business and
construct the business elements such as purpose, inputs, processes, outcomes and target
? produce a rich picture which demonstrates the business elements and includes your
? imagine how the business operates and develop an idea of how it might operate using
The case study is to be documented as a ‘business report’. You must clearly explain the purpose,
business concept, customer group/s and suggested innovation for your project, and how the
theories of eCommerce relate to it. It is recommended that you develop your eCommerce design
throughout the teaching period and consider what each week’s collaborative activities and
readings contribute to your understanding.
Ensure your submission includes the following items; those marked with an * are not included in
the word count:
? Heading (the report must have a title) *
? Executive Summary *
? Table of Contents *
? Discussion addressing the specifications of this assessment
? References list (NOT a bibliography) at the end of the report *
? Appendix – including Rich Picture of eCommerce Business elements and your innovation *
Ensure you use Harvard referencing style throughout your report.
– Outstanding discussion of why innovation is recommended, identifying the gap in the market and potential customerbase, in a professional and succinct manner.
– Outstanding introduction to the business in its broader context, identifying how the innovation is different from competitors’ offerings, and what systems or functions may be impacted.
– Outstanding explanation of gap in the market, with compelling reasons for filling the gap, and insightful reference to market gap analysis tools.
– Outstanding identification of value perceptions, with insightful linking to competitive advantage and business
– Excellent identification of ICT/eCommerce relationships, anticipation of ICT strategies for improved business processes, such as CRM, HRM, SCM, ERP, security, risks/threads.
– Outstanding discussion of when innovation is expected to occur, with linkages to required processes. Outstanding discussion of expected costs to the business.
– Conclusion provides a succinct overview of all key benefits to both the business and other stakeholders including the market segment, and includes insightful and feasible recommendations.
– Report adheres to standard report format, and is presented in a clear and engaging manner. Referencing is correct and demonstrates evidence of wider research.
– Picture is clear and engaging, and identifies all elements that are pertinent to the eCommerce business
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.