Gender Based Discrimination
• Your topic is a current problem in the world. After narrowing down your topic to a specific concern with the problem, your paper would then present two opposing viewpoints, then a compromise between the two viewpoints that would potentially solve the problem.
• You may if you wish use the same issue that you explored in the first paper. However, remember that this is a separate paper and different assignment. Follow instructions for this paper closely. If you do use the same topic as the first paper, you will be able to condense and revise the first paper to fit only section IV of this paper. You will still have to conduct new research for the paper and write a considerable amount to cover the rest of the paper.
• The major thesis for this paper will be the compromise solution that you develop between the two opposing viewpoints which will come near the end of your paper. However, before you get to this compromise, you must present the claim that each opposing side makes. These will be like mini versions of the thesis in the first paper that we wrote in the class.
• The paper should have one cohesive voice and tone throughout despite looking at opposing viewpoints. You should not show bias toward any particular side of the argument. To use the Rogerian arrangement, you must be able to present both sides objectively. You are not trying to win the argument or convert people to agree with your views; you are trying to get two sides, those who agree with you and those who agree with your opponent, to compromise. You must avoid attacking language that would sound morally superior to your opponent.
• You should not choose a topic that is so controversial that you will not be able to be objective about it, i.e. religion, abortion, right to life, etc. You want your topic to be one where there is a problem and a variety of solutions, possibly controversial. You should write your paper looking at two viewpoints (yours and your opponent’s) and try to find a solution you can both agree on.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.