How effective is solution focused therapy when working with infertility couples
Group Project Proposal Outline
1. Title (the 1st page with authors’ name)
2. Introduction (1 page)
Briefly describe your study in two big paragraphs. Introduction, what other studies have found and the purpose of the study.
3. Literature review (synthesized all literature reviews) it has to has a logic of flow and organization (5-6 pages)
Combine each individual’s research articles to demonstrate
a. Summaries of research that has been done in the field
b. According to literature mentioned above, which aspect of the literature gap your study questions will address.
c. The purpose of the study, why you think it is important to explore your topic
d. Research questions (specify what are research questions that your study will answer, including those variables you want to study)
The literature review should be from broad to narrow, and finally focus on the research topic you want to examine (quantitative study)or explore (qualitative study).
1. When you write literature review, synthesize the similar findings across different studies. BY doing this, you do not summary each study and it becomes way too long. I do not mean that you cannot summary each study at all. But you need to find a good balance between synthesize and simply summary the studies. Also, when you make APA direct citation, your need to limit 40 words. So you cannot just copy/paste whatever the author wrote, you need to paraphrase in your own words to support the points you want to make.
2. Also, pay attention to different findings across different studies, what are some factors that contribute to those inconsistent findings (e.g. different methodology, different participants, some other variables that have not be studied in the past literature….etc. )? this also helps you to identify the gap of literature and why you want to do your study.
3. In the end of literature review, you need to demonstrate the purpose of the study and outline your research questions. Supposedly the literature gap will tell you the direction of your study. You certainly cannot address all literature gaps at one time, be specific what to focus in your study. The purpose of the study is like an umbrella that covers your research questions. Each research questions helps you to define the scope of your research area (the shadow of the umbrella).
4. Pay attention to the logic of flow and organization. Creating titles and subtitle helps you to decide what needs to be included in your literature review. Creating titles and subtitles also helps you to decide how much proportion you need to write. This gives you clear ideas how much you need to write in your busy schedule.
5. It needs to be APA format (starting from the title page…..e.g., do not put my name on the cover page of your paper). Pay attention to your grammar and punctuation!
6. At least 16-20 references. Must be accurate to the standards of APA.
You certainly need to start reading from somewhere. Pay attention to the reference lists and the references that are frequently cited by authors. You definitely want to pull out those frequently cited references especially if they are highly related to your topic. Pay attention to the key words the author used in writing up their articles and use those key words to research.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.