Your grade will be determined using the following scale and descriptions:
Level 01 (120 points) = answers question competently and communicates economic principles in a logical and compelling way with a good command of language.
Level 02 (100 points) = answers question adequately and communicates economic principles satisfactorily, with only slight errors in language usage, but not enough to detract from meaning.
Level 03 (80 points) = attempts to answer the question but either language, content, or logic errors interfere significantly with meaning
Level 04 (60 points) = response is off topic, does not use economic concepts, or is severely lacking in a way that demonstrates skills far below grade level (college freshman or sophomore)
1. Your introductory paragraph should include your policy recommendation and a brief summary of your reasoning for this recommendation.
2. Set the stage by discussing the current state of the U.S. unemployment numbers and existing unemployment policy. You should reference the Bureau of Labor Statistics website to get some basic unemployment data. https://www.bls.gov/bls/unemployment.htm
3. The first big policy question that the administration needs to address is whether unemployment benefits should exist at all. What are some economic benefits and/or costs to providing unemployment benefits to workers that are out of work?
4. The second big policy question is how long these benefits should last. Does it seem economically beneficial to extend these benefits to workers for more than 12 months? Are there any alternative programs or approaches to these long term unemployed that might be a better use of federal funds?
5. Your final paragraph should restate your policy recommendation and it’s defense. What should we do moving forward?
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Order now, for an amazing discount.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.