Please see essay Prompt for instructions. Please follow thoroughly…
1. Thesis must have counter argument and 3 things you will argue to support your claim. It must be written in the “Although” form. Be forceful no expressions, assert an opinion that leads to discussion not just self-evident. (See attached upload for although thesis statement)
2. Follow paragraph structure (see attached upload for paragraph structure and quote integration). Every paragraph must have a topic, claim, support (thru sources) explanation, connection and conclusion. One topic per paragraph.
3. Must have a counter argument paragraph to show fairness, should support and coincide with the “Although thesis “and must end with a refute statement referring back to your claim.
• 1 reason that supports the opposition (should be your although thesis)
• Should be paragraph before the end of your essay
• ie: some people disagree and think that _________ transition into a source of what others believe to support it,
• Refute it – explain what is false and why it is no valid. Ie. I agree that …. But that… use another source to support you. (see attached upload for quote integration counter argument section)
4. Works cited must be in MLA, please do not copy works cited from source, as they do not always format it the correct way. Also the works cited MUST have the URL at the end in < >. The source will be verified for points. Please let me know which source came from which site: You must use at least 4 different sources from below 1-8. They cannot all be from just one source.
? 4 Academic Sources from the following sites only must use 4 of the 8:
• 1) Academic Search Premier** (Multi-disciplinary. Includes full text)
• 2) College Source** (Includes over 73,000 digital college catalogs, institution profiles, transcript keys, and other critical resources. Available off-campus but without links to PDF catalogs.),
• 3) JSTOR** (Cross-disciplinary database. Includes full-text artices from over 2,000 publications.)
• 4) LexisNexis Academic** (Cross-disciplinary database that includes full-text articles from over 2,000 academic journals.)
• 5)MEDLINE** (Authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more.)
• 6) ProQuest Direct** (Citations, abstracts, and full-text articles and graphics from more than 10,000 magazines, journals and newspapers.)
• 7) Newspaper Source Plus** (Includes more than 860 full-text newspapers and over 850,000 television and radio news transcripts.)
• 8) Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection** (Information concerning topics in emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational & experimental methods. Includes full text.)
*Access these sources from COC online library at: *Sources MUST be from only the COC on-line library at:
*Use only “2 quotes” the rest should be paraphrased on sources throughout essay. Never end a paragraph with a quote or paraphrase. (see quote sandwich attatched)
• ONLY use recent research, do not use outdated material.
MLA Must have URL in works cited: please see owl purdue if needed.
5. Essay is turned into Turnitin.com so please do not copy and paste from Internet.
Please follow the owl purdue for any references needed or email me.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.