Human Development Leadership
• The rubric is for your information and is the grading guide for the paper and on LiveText? INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT.
Students will develop a plan for leadership utilizing groups. In your current/future career setting, design/develop a specific, concrete, workable plan for utilizing groups. ?Include the following:
1) Introduction: description of the career setting for which this is designed.
2) Justification of utilization of a group in this setting for the designed purpose listed (5 research articles included about best practices related to leadership and group – there is a Library Guide link on this course site or search scholarly articles on Google or Yahoo).
3) Your specific plan: Include the group theory or theories utilized, and how you would organize this group (structure, background factor considerations, your leadership/followership style, stages of development such as how you would structure the “forming” stage of the group, decision making approaches, etc. what you need to consider as you begin this group.
4) A personal reflection about what you learned from the development of this application project. The paper will be 7-9 pages. Design a plan that could be utilized by you or by an entity in your current/future career setting. These common assignments will be your review/study document for the comprehensive exam. Based on the text and what you have learned in class, what would be the essential elements of information (EEI) from this course? I recommend including those components in this common assignment for your future reference and review.?This is an individual and practical application of the group development information, is designed to be practical and applicable in the particular career setting, and is a personal development approach to the leadership component of the Human Development and Leadership master’s program. Utilize the ideas you learned across the semester.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.