Human Resource Management
Throughout the group-based assignment, your group will have been involved in a number of activities, including planning, investigating, analysing, team working, presenting and evaluating. There will also have been certain underlying activities such as thinking, persuading, negotiating, testing and encouraging. You are now required to write a reflective essay that
(a) makes use relevant theory to provide a detailed analysis of one aspect of your experience during the group assignment and
(b) considers the implications of your analysis for the effective management of human resources within organisations.
In practice, this means answering four simple questions (these may even be the Section titles that you use in your individual assignment!):
1. What happened to me/my group during the group work? Why might this have happened?
2. What did I learn? What would I do differently?
3. What would be result if the same thing happened in an organisation?
4. How might Human Resource policies and/or practices be used to engender further success/mitigate such problems?
For example, your reflective essay may address one of the following topics:
1. Conflict within the group
2. Cross-generational working
3. Issues surrounding group leadership/management (or a lack thereof!)
4. Decision making
5. Group performance
6. Group formation
7. The use of power (hard and/or soft) within your group
8. Knowledge sharing
9. Group roles
10. The impact of culture on group work
You need not be constrained by this list and should focus on a topic that you are interested in studying (and writing about) in detail.
A high quality reflective essay will involve:
• Meeting the terms of reference (objectives a and b) by answering the four questions presented above
• Excellent presentation and layout (style and structure)
• The ability to undertake constructive/honest self-reflection (openness, clarity and realism of reflective critique)
• The ability to analyse and provide explanations, linking to relevant literature
• An overall grasp and understanding of the processes involved (e.g. conflict and effective group-working)
• This essay should be word-processed
• Its length should be around 3000 words (10% allowance, and excluding references and appendices)
• The essay must be properly structured, including at a minimum – a title page, abstract (max 250 words), introduction, main body with appropriate titles, conclusion and reference list.
• It must include correct and appropriate referencing – including Tables and Figures
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.