· Your essay should be a scholarly exposition, incorporating an argument and supported by evidence. It should be based on facts and reason, not emotions and prejudices. It should be internally consistent, have a structured theme, be clearly introduced, developed logically, and lead to a clearly-stated conclusion.
· Express the argument in your own words. It may be appropriate to include occasional brief direct quotations, clearly indicated as such by quotation marks or indentation (see below), but otherwise the essay must be in your own words. „In your own words‟ does not mean closely paraphrasing source material. It does require acknowledging the sources of ideas and facts that support your argument. A long series of strung-together quotations, even if properly acknowledged, is not a good practice.
· The argument and evidence should be relevant to the set question. Try to avoid being distracted by side-issues. The awareness that there are side-issues can be a sign of intelligent reading, but the ability to show awareness of them without being distracted by them is a sign of intelligent writing.
· The argument should be consistent, and the language used should be clear, grammatical and precise. Your reader should always know what you are trying to say, how you are saying it, and why you think there is evidence or logic for saying it.
· Good essays are a product of successive drafts. The final submitted essay should be a finished piece of work, not a mere first draft.
· Note forms and abbreviations normally have no place in an essay unless the topic convener has explicitly endorsed it (e.g. in cases where the written assignment is intended as a „professional skill-development‟ paper or report where notes are part of the exercise).
· The best essays are well-structured, well-researched, well-argued (and aware of counter- arguments), clear in style, interesting and, if possible, original.
4. what is meant by interdependent and invisible rights? can you give some examples of this interdependence?
5. what is the role of the human rights council.
6. Why are the principal UN human rights treaties monitered via committees rather than courts. What benefits does such a system bring.
Main book to be used chapter 4
here are three references to begin with that are linked to Micheal GoodHarts book, specifically chapter 4. :
1. Rome Statute on the International Criminal Court, 1988
2. The Geneva Conventions and Protocols of 1949 and 1977
3. UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, 1981
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.