1. In general, how do anthropologists describe life for humans during the Paleolithic period?
2. What is the significance of the Figurine (or Venus) of Willendorf?
3. In what ways did humans benefit from the domestication of animals, and how did that help to change the lifestyle of humans during the Neolithic period?
4. What does “Mesopotamia” mean? What are the three successive ancient Mesopotamian civilizations? And, on a current world map, what modern countries correspond to ancient Mesopotamia?
5. What are pictograms, ideograms, and phonograms?
6. What is cuneiform, and who invented it?
7. What does it mean when we say that Mesopotamians viewed their deities through the following: polytheism, anthropomorphism, and pantheism?
8. We’ve seen the similarities and differences between the Mesopotamian Utnapishtim and the Hebrew Noah. But, what do you make of those similarities and differences? How do you view the two stories together?
9. Discuss at least two of Hammurabi’s laws and your reactions to them. Also, how does the Code of Hammurabi compare to U.S. Constitutional law? Which do you prefer, and why?
10. What is Egyptian zoomorphism?
11. What do we mean when we say that Egypt was a theocracy? How did it happen practically?
12. What is significant about the reign of Akhenaten and Nefertiti?
13. What are some typical characteristics of Egyptian sculpture?
14. Who was the most successful female pharaoh to rule alone in ancient Egypt, and how would you characterize her?
15. What is the ancient Egyptian writing system? What discovery led to the deciphering of that system, and how did it do that?
16. Read the selections from The Book of the Dead in your Readings book. How would you summarize the Egyptian view of judgment and the afterlife based on these selections? Also, how does it compare or contrast to your own view?
17. What material did you find most interesting to study in Chapter 1? In other words, what did we cover that you would be most apt to further discover on your own time?
18. What was your favorite creative work from Chapter 1? It can be a painting, a sculpture, literature, you name it. What piece stood out the most to you?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.