1. Identify a Critical Problem in your Major Area of Study. Define and discuss the potential consequences of a problem within your major area of study. Use one of the problem-definition question sets provided on page 377 to define the problem. To support your discussion of the potential consequences of the problem, locate sources in scholarly journals and on websites sponsored by one or more of the discipline’s professional organizations. If time permits, conduct a survey of professors who teach in the field. You can find lists of names through scholarly associations; ask your instructor or a librarian for help identifying them.
2. Trace the Development of a Problem. Identify a problem that has not yet been solved, and trace its development. Discuss its causes, factors that contribute to its ongoing status as a problem, and factors that have worked against the creation of a successful solution. To support your discussion, locate published, credible sources that have considered the problem. If you can, collect evidence firsthand through observation, surveys, or interviews. Although you are not required to offer a solution, consider using your conclusion to suggest directions that might be pursued to solve the problems.
3. Evaluate Proposed Solutions to a Problem. Evaluate solutions that have been proposed to solve a problem. In your essay, briefly define the problem, and discuss the long-term consequences if the problem is left unsolved. Then identify general approaches that have been proposed to solve the problem. Choose at least two and not more than four proposed solutions to evaluate. Define your evaluation criteria (p. 312), and discuss how well each of the proposed solutions measures up. In your conclusion, offer your assessment of whether the solutions you’ve judged to be most likely to succeed will actually be implemented. To support your discussion, locate published, credible sources that have addressed the problem.
• Include a strong thesis that clearly states your intentions for the paper at the end of your introduction.
• Fully describe the problem you are discussing, as well as its implications on society today.
• Use traditional paragraph structure (topic sentence followed by supporting points and a concluding or transitional sentence).
• Demonstrate your understanding of standard essay structure by including an introduction that leads to a thesis, narrative, and reflection in the body of the paper with strong transitions between paragraphs, and a thematic conclusion.
• Fully integrate your sources into your essay, rather than drawing on a random quote or two just to meet the source requirement.
• Demonstrate your understanding of standard grammar usage, sentence structure, and punctuation. Use your textbook if you need help, or contact me or the Writing Center on campus.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.