Identify a major business incident that occurred at least 2 years ago. Briefly describe the incident and then provide an analysis of the way the company handled the issue drawing on the various theories covered in this unit.
A 2000 word academic essay is due at the end of the unit with the following topic:
Identify a major business incident that occurred at least 2 years ago. Briefly describe the
incident and then provide an analysis of the way the company handled the issue drawing on
the various theories covered in this unit. You will need to draw on news reports (written and
video), press releases, interviews, and company reports and investigate these in light of the
various topics in this unit. As it is an academic essay you are expected to draw on academic
journal articles (available online through the UC library) and other academic sources outside
of the materials provided in this unit. Ensure that any video material accessed online is fully
referenced and the link provided with your essay.
This unit uses the Harvard referencing and citation style. An abridged guide to this system is at
Marking Criteria – Essay
The following criteria will be used:
1. Evidence of research.
2. Evidence of understanding the topic.
3. Evidence of analysis and consideration of alternate points of view.
4. Evidence of directly seeking to address the topic and providing a substantive point of view.
5. Use of facts and information to develop and substantiate analysis and argument.
6. Use of logic and clarity of thought in presenting your arguments.
7. Use of correct punctuation, acknowledgement and citation of sources.
8. Inclusion of a bibliography.
5c Submission of assessment items
All assessment items will be submitted online via the unit Moodle site. The first page of each
assessment submission should include the following information:
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?